North Yorkshire Dales Methodist Logo
North Yorkshire Dales Circuit
Walk with Jesus – Witness to Others – Worship the Lord

West Burton can safely lay claim to have one of the loveliest Methodists Chapels; and one with a history. The present chapel built in 1898 by local craftsmen replaces one that was built in 1812 and which, until fairly recently was used as the Village Institute.

Present membership stands at nineteen.

wb-chapel-july-2019
west-burton
west-burton-1
west-burton-2

Quick Links

Registered Charity: 1143259

Get In Touch

Get in touch using the details below, alternatively click the button to use our quick contact form.

superintendent@nydalesmeth.org.uk
01969 623818

Circuit Map

© 2021 – North Yorkshire Dales Circuit