North Yorkshire Dales Methodist Logo
North Yorkshire Dales Circuit
Walk with Jesus – Witness to Others – Worship the Lord

Hunton Methodist Chapel opened in 1829, which is the date of the deed when the property was secured. The title deeds from 1773 show that the site originally consisted of a house, a garden and an orchard.

A Sunday school room was then added onto the front of the Chapel in the 1840's, then a small kitchen and toilet were added on at a later date.

On 29th November 2004 work started to knock down the old kitchen and toilet and re-build the kitchen. Two toilets one of which is a disabled toilet and add a porch which was completed by 9th May 2005.

Accessibility

There are 3 steps to get up to the Chapel in the garden.
Handrails are in place.
Inside the Chapel there are steps at the front of the Chapel leading to the pulpit.
The Chapel and garden are wheelchair accessible , a ramp is in place
There is space within the Chapel for wheelchair users.
There is a concrete ramp running up to the front door of the Chapel.
There are toilet facilities , one is suitable for wheelchair users.
A hearing loop is available.

There are no large print hymn books but these can be sourced if required.

hunton
hunton-1
hunton-2
hunton-3

Quick Links

Registered Charity: 1143259

Get In Touch

Get in touch using the details below, alternatively click the button to use our quick contact form.

superintendent@nydalesmeth.org.uk
01969 623818

Circuit Map

© 2021 – North Yorkshire Dales Circuit