North Yorkshire Dales Methodist Logo
North Yorkshire Dales Circuit
Walk with Jesus – Witness to Others – Worship the Lord

Carlton (in Coverdale), appears on our earliest Circuit Plan, 1815, when a service was held in the village every Sunday; in the home of a certain John Yeoman. A chapel was built, on the site of the present chapel, in 1815. It was either enlarged or re-built in 1880; with a porch being added at a later date.

carlton
carlton
carlton-1
carlton-2

Quick Links

Registered Charity: 1143259

Get In Touch

Get in touch using the details below, alternatively click the button to use our quick contact form.

superintendent@nydalesmeth.org.uk
01969 623818

Circuit Map

© 2021 – North Yorkshire Dales Circuit