Due to the coronavirus outbreak, all church services are currently suspended.
Hunton Methodist Chapel opened in 1829, which is the date of the deed when the property was secured. The title deeds from 1773 show that the site originally consisted of a house, a garden and an orchard.
A Sunday school room was then added onto the front of the Chapel in the 1840's, then a small kitchen and toilet were added on at a later date.
On 29th November 2004 work started to knock down the old kitchen and toilet and re-build the kitchen. Two toilets one of which is a disabled toilet and add a porch which was completed by 9th May 2005.
There are 3 steps to get up to the Chapel in the garden.
Handrails are in place.
Inside the Chapel there are steps at the front of the Chapel leading to the pulpit.
The Chapel and garden are wheelchair accessible , a ramp is in place
There is space within the Chapel for wheelchair users.
There is a concrete ramp running up to the front door of the Chapel.
There are toilet facilities , one is suitable for wheelchair users.
A hearing loop is available.
There are no large print hymn books but these can be sourced if required.