All services usually held on church premises are currently suspended due to COVID-19.
West Burton can safely lay claim to have one of the loveliest Methodists Chapels; and one with a history. The present chapel built in 1898 by local craftsmen replaces one that was built in 1812 and which, until fairly recently was used as the Village Institute.
Present membership stands at nineteen. They have their own website: www.westburtonchapel.com This site operates independently of the NYDalesmeth site.