All services usually held on church premises are currently suspended due to COVID-19.
There was a Methodist Society in 1814.
The foundation stones for the present Chapel at Leyburn were laid in 1884. Our forefathers had to leave the old meeting room because it was too small.
It has a large almost Anglican look about it, with a large interior and an adjacent church hall which is in constant use.
Strategically situated, with a strong membership, it has often taken the lead in leading the old Wensleydale Circuit; it is now the 'home' chapel of the Superintendent Minister of the North Yorkshire Dales Circuit.