North Yorkshire Dales Methodist Logo
North Yorkshire Dales Circuit
Walk with Jesus – Witness to Others – Worship the Lord

Built in 1855 the chapel was completely renovated in 1930 and enlarged by the addition of a porch and schoolroom.

The small chapel in the adjacent village of Spennithorne closed in 1925. The two villages then worshipped together at Harmby.

Accessibility

There is a slight slope on the path through the gateway and yard.
Steps to the main front door with handrails on both sides and temporary ramp.
Access on a level surface from the yard through the kitchen door to the toilet area (accessible for wheelchairs).

There are steps to the worship area but the temporary ramp is available for this area.
Room for wheelchair users within the main worship area and up to the communion rail.
The worship area has a hearing loop.

Large print hymn book available.

harmby
harmby-1
harmby-2
harmby-3

Quick Links

Registered Charity: 1143259

Get In Touch

Get in touch using the details below, alternatively click the button to use our quick contact form.

superintendent@nydalesmeth.org.uk
01969 623818

Circuit Map

© 2021 – North Yorkshire Dales Circuit