- Revd Alan R Coustick (Superintendent Minister)
- Methodist Church Office
- N Yorkshire
- DL8 5EL
Built in 1855 the chapel was completely renovated in 1930 and enlarged by the addition of a porch and schoolroom.
The small chapel in the adjacent village of Spennithorne closed in 1925. The two villages then worshipped together at Harmby.
Further information available from the Minister.
The Methodist Church