- Revd Alan R Coustick (Superintendent Minister)
- Methodist Church Office
- N Yorkshire
- DL8 5EL
On the first list of Methodists in this area (1796). For twenty years the Lords of the Manor would not allow a Methodist meeting to be held in any of the houses in the village, so the members gathered in a cottage on Ulsher Bridge.
The present chapel was opened in 1882 and has been refurbished over the years.
Further information available from the Minister.
The Methodist Church