- Apr 2nd, 2:00 pm - Mr Geoff Phillips
- Apr 9th, 2:00 pm - Mrs Ruth Poultney
- Apr 16th, 2:00 pm - Mr Rowland Dent
- Apr 23rd, 2:00 pm - Rev'd Les Nevin
In 1814 a plot of land was bought for 5s. and so began the Chapel at Marsett, which was to serve the whole of Raydaleside. In 1897 a new site was acquired in exchange for the old Chapel building and site.
Today this popular little chapel has a membership of eight.