The chapel was built in 1890 and was refurbished in November 2007 when most of the pews were replaced by chairs, many chairs being donated by members of the congregation. A new central heating system was also installed. The floor was carpeted, and a new screen fitted between the chapel and the entrance area.
The chapel has been rewired and has installed a ramp to the rear door to aid access.
We enjoy a good relationship with our friends from St. Paul's Church and support each other's events.